Membership tiers of the ASMR
- Members: Those persons who are or have been engaged in the practice of medical research, including postgraduate students.
- Student/overseas/retired members: Persons whose income is less than $28,000/annum due to the fact that they are either studying full time in the area of medical research or retired from medical research.
- Honorary Life members: Persons who have made outstanding contributions to the health and medical research effort in Australia. Must be nominated by the Board of Directors and elected at an Annual General Meeting by the affirmative vote of three‑quarters of the Members present and voting.
- Undergraduate Subscriber members
- Affiliated members: Other Societies/Institutions/Medical Colleges whose membership is wholly or partly engaged in the practice of health and medical research.
- Associate members: Foundations and Patient Support Groups.
- Supporting members: Companies with an interest in health and medical research who support the objectives of the ASMR.
Membership Fees (Membership is for the Financial Year)
$138.15 inclusive of GST (Members joining in March/April/June receive renewal notifications in the following April)
$75.60 inclusive of GST (Members joining in March/April/June receive renewal notifications in the following April)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
$165 per annum inclusive of GST – Please contact email@example.com to obtain the Application Form
$1869.40 per annum inclusive of GST – Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the Application Form