Stay in Touch with the Latest Sector Developments
ASMR members are kept informed and up-to-date with the latest information in health and medical research, which includes the latest research news, dissection of major Government announcements and policies and funding body announcements.
Fast Track your Career
Fast track your career with continuing professional development specifically tailored for health and medical researchers. Members receive exclusive access to the ASMR Mentoring program and online professional development modules, as well as invitations to professional development workshops held throughout the year.
Link: More information at CPD and Events
The ASMR hosts a number of networking opportunities throughout the year, whether it is a large scientific conference, special networking event or local scientific meeting, you will be able to mix with your peers and expand your professional networks.
ASMR members can access discounted member rates for all networking events.
Link: See current and upcoming events held across Australia
Advocacy for Health and Medical Research
Size, strength and an engaged membership allows the ASMR to work as the voice for health and medical researchers, advocating directly to Government on behalf of the entire sector.
Link: More information at Advocacy
Support for Students and Early Career Researchers
Students and early career researchers are the future leaders of our sector. Access dedicated resources and information
Link: More information can be found here
- Find out more about study pathways, graduate attributes and information on post-graduate study
- Health and Medical Research Careers: As the health and medical research sector expands, so does the demand for a diverse range of specialty career areas.
- Explore the wide range of career options available in health and medical research
- Learn about the benefits of becoming an ASMR Student Subscriber
- Researcher Stories: Hear first-hand how health and medical research has helped these ASMR members achieve success in their careers